Each involved university will select approximately five students from their regular sport master’s programme to participate in the Global Master’s Programme. Even though you might meet the entry requirements, this does not guarantee admission. When the number of applicants exceeds the number of places offered a selection among the eligible applicants will take place.
The selection is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s:
- Bachelor’s degree
- English proficiency test (TOEFL of IELTS)
- Affinity for sport-related issues and developments
- Ability and motivation to work together within a diverse group of students
- Skills to live and study abroad
On a group level, the admissions committee also takes into consideration:
- Diversity within the group
Each university proposes a selection of students. The final selection is made during an online meeting with representatives of each university.
The second edition of the Programme is scheduled for 2019-2021. More information about the selection procedure will be presented on this website as soon as possible.