The content of the Global Master’s Programme focusses on the following:
- Sport for Development issues on a local, regional and global level, including Sport for Development and Peace (SDP)
- (Sport) Governance and Organisation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Management and Leadership
- Philosophy of Science
- Research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative)
- Life Skills development
- Sport and Society
- Sport and Social inequalities
- Intercultural Communication Skills
An interdisciplinary approach, is the key. The students study the content from various academic disciplines, such as governance and organisational science. Another important component of the Global Master’s Programme is the training of students’ professional and social skills. The Global Master’s Programme addresses and trains students in research, leadership and intercultural communication skills, among others. In addition, each student is individually coached by one of the Programme Counsellors, to even further stimulate their learning process.
The training of students’ skills is an important component of the Global Master’s Programme. Next to their cognitive development, the Global Master’s Programme addresses and trains students in research, leadership, social and communication skills. Students are prepared to manage diversity and to deal with different social realities, including political, academic, organisational, cultural and societal rationales.